Is your standard software system inflexible? Is it overly complex in its functionality and yet does not fulfil your actual functional requirements? Is your in-house software hard to manage - despite expensive training and daily use?
One reason why individual software is needed and developed is the fact that there are always a number of individual requirements that standard software can only respond to on the lowest level. Individual, customized software offers much more than that:
Advantages of Individual Custom Software Design:
- Individual software is tailor made to be an exact fit to your products and business processes
- Maximum usability that requires minimal staff training
- Implementation of highly complex sets of rules including immediate validation rules to improve data entry management
- Individual software is easily extensible at any given time. It adapts and grows with your needs
- Interfacing/Integration with your pre-existing business software products can be defined as required, to facilitate optimal data exchange
- Interpersonal relationship with our support service via phone, web chat and e-mail. Questions and problems can be addressed and solved straightforwardly – if needed, we give you the option of distant support via screen sharing
Our competent team has many years of experience in software development. We offer advice, assistance and support throughout all stages of the process: from conceptual design to development and finally, the completion of your individual software and continue to provide on-going support once it is a fully operational part of your productive business.
It’s All About You – From the Beginning
From the very first time you contact us, you can look forward to interpersonal communication with competent and friendly partners, diligent project planning and goal directed project management. Detailed understanding and comprehensive analysis of client requirements are the foundation for successful individualised software development.
We listen to you and ask the right questions, to develop the best possible understanding of your needs and wishes.